Read the terms and conditions of using the Musicpleer and the conditions according to which the Musicpleer offers you services are presented.
Remember that using the Musicpleer you agree to comply with the established rules and conditions:
- The use of Musicpleer is subject to Russian law, taking into account individual modifications and explanations.
- Users using the site may use the content of the portal only by using it for private use andthey are responsible for the data (including url addresses) sent to the Musicpleer service. Please be advised that the use of websites in a form other than your own use,in particular, any copying, reproduction or modification of data, information, materials posted on the site without the legal consent of the service provider or individualthe user with the right to content is completely prohibited. Remember that unlawful activities relating toto the lack of respect for someone else's intellectual or artistic property may be directed to compensation proceedings. Illegal exchange of recordings and protected worksworks to the detriment of artistic work.
- Musicpleer is designed to download files online for your own use ("fair use"). Any further use of the downloaded content by Musicpleer, especially, but not only sharing them publicly or deriving of them commercial benefits, must be determined with a person having rights to specific downloaded content.
- Persons using the website are fully responsible for all activities related to data sent by Musicpleer does not assign any rights to files, acting solely as a technical service provider. Users are responsible checking the legality of using Musicpleer. Depending on the country, the legality of using the website may differ. Musicpleer is not liable to the user or other third parties for the admissibility of downloading content via Musicpleer.
- Musicpleer, respecting the intellectual property rights of other users, ask you to do the same. Musicpleer has a team people striving to limit the possibility of copyright infringement through their platform. Our team is actively seeking and controls the conversion of commercial material protected by copyright. If you are the author of the content, the owner or owner in possession of the copyright and you want to disable the option of using Musicpleer to convert your materials, we kindly ask you to use Contact Page and we will send a blacklist of content to our system. A form of electronic or physical proof that you have the rights to the content. Contact details enabling us to contact you: address, telephone number, e-mail address.
- Musicpleer is a completely free service that does not give any guarantee for its use.
- Musicpleer has right to change its terms and conditions at anytime without any notice.